21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear friends, I need to know about the essential documents which are required for applying an internship of Digital Marketing in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. So, please let me know about the essential documents to apply.

23rd August 2019, 03:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore?

The candidates looking forward to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore must have the below mentioned documents:-

1)Recent Resume
2)No Objection Certificate from college.
3)Graduation mark sheet and other relevant documents
4)Experience letter(If applicable)
5)Birth Certificate
6)Photographs

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore is 04/09/2019.
23rd August 2019, 05:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore?

Documents required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Web Converts Private Limited Bangalore is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more infomation visit on (https://www.webconverts.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?