10th July 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Cloudblocks Home Automation Delhi?

Hi everyone, I want to do an internship in Cloudblocks Home Automation Delhi. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Embedded Systems. I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying this internship in this company.

13th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Cloudblocks Home Automation Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do an internship in Cloudblocks Home Automation Delhi. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Embedded Systems. I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying this internship in this company.

Cloudblocks Home Automation, Delhi – Documents required to apply for the Embedded Systems internship are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Application Form

Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets (copies)

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate

Experience Certificate

Passport size Photograph
13th July 2019, 05:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Cloudblocks Home Automation Delhi?

Please find the following documents that are required to apply for Embedded Systems Internship at Cloudblocks Home Automation in Delhi.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Skill related certification or documentation.

4) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

5) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?