27th June 2019, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Times Internet Limited. Waiting for your response!

28th June 2019, 04:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited?

The list of documents required to apply for Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited is given below:-

:-Photographs
:-Educational documents
:-Address proof
:-PAN number
:-Unique Identity card
:-Experience Certificate(If any)
28th June 2019, 05:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Documents required to apply for Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
28th June 2019, 06:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required for applying Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited.

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

2) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this post.

3) Updated resume.

4) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

5) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

6) 12th mark sheet.

7) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
28th June 2019, 11:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for a Food Blogging Internship in Times Internet Limited are given below.

--> Updated Resume Copy
--> Application Form
--> Passport Size Photograph
--> Id Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Soft copy of Academic marksheets and certificates

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.timesinternet.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?