28th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in BookMyShow Mumbai?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Graphic Design internship in BookMyShow Mumbai? I am interested in an internship in BookMyShow Mumbai. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

31st July 2019, 12:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in BookMyShow Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Graphic Design internship in BookMyShow Mumbai? I am interested in an internship in BookMyShow Mumbai. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Graphic Design internship in the BookMyShow, Mumbai are given below:

Application Form

Detailed Resume

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate

Experience Certificate

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark sheets

Passport size Photograph
31st July 2019, 01:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in BookMyShow Mumbai?

The essential documents that are required for applying Graphic Design Internship at BookMyShow in Mumbai are listed below.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Skill related certification or documentation.

4) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

5) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
31st July 2019, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Graphic Design Internship in BookMyShow Mumbai will be through walk-in-interview. At the time of appear in the interview, you must have to carry the following documents;

A copy of your latest and updated resume

Latest passport size photograph

Mark sheet of class 10th

Mark sheet of class 12th

Mark sheet of graduation (all the semesters)

PAN card/Passport/Aadhar card (Any photo ID proof)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?