21st June 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP? I am interested to so an Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

23rd June 2019, 03:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP?

The documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship at Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP are given below.

--> Updated Resume Copy
--> Application Form
--> Passport Size Photograph
--> Id Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Soft copy of Academic marksheets and certificates
23rd June 2019, 05:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP? I am interested to so an Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Human Resources internship in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP is given below: Application Form, Curriculum Vitae, No Objection Certificate, Copies of Mark Sheets and Certificates, Covering Letter, Passport size Photograph and Experience Certificate. Selected candidates can get the following benefits for doing the Human Resources internship in the Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP: Stipend, Job Offer, Letter of recommendation, Certificate, 5 days a week and Informal dress code.
23rd June 2019, 06:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to submit the following documents to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP;

A copy of updated resume,

Passport size photographs,

Original ID proof issued by govt. of India such as, Passport, PAN card, Driving license etc.,

Covering letter,

NOC from college (if required).
23rd June 2019, 09:41 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Given below is a list of documents that needs to be submitted in order to apply for a Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP,

1) Filled Application Form.
2) Updated Resume
3) No Objection Certificate
4) Graduation mark sheets
5) Covering Letter,
5) Passport size Photograph
5) Experience Certificate if any.
24th June 2019, 12:53 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the documents that are required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Tagnpin Web Solutions LLP.

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

2) Updated resume.

3) Colored Recent Photograph.

4) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

5) Mark sheet of 12th class.

6) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
31st May 2021, 08:09 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

6. Latest CV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?