9th July 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Civil student?

Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in NALCO for applying an Internship as I am studying in pre final year of BTech with Civil Engineering. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Civil student?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NALCO for BTech Chemical student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Internship in CSCSCL Ltd. for BTech Civil 5th semester student?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mining student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Industrial Engineering 7th semester student?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in KAPL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  12. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
  13. Documents required to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  16. Documents required to submit for doing Internship in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Contact details of NALCO for posting cover letter requesting for Summer Internship? Documents required to submit?
  18. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
30th May 2021, 02:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Civil student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in NALCO :-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th, and Graduation degree.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://nalcoindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?