30th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PCB Design Engineer Internship in Zunik Energies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I need to know about the essential documents which are required for applying an internship of PCB Design Engineer in Zunik Energies Private Limited. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. So, please let me know about the essential documents to apply.

2nd August 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PCB Design Engineer Internship in Zunik Energies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need to know about the essential documents which are required for applying an internship of PCB Design Engineer in Zunik Energies Private Limited. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. So, please let me know about the essential documents to apply.

Some of the documents required to apply for the PCB Design Engineer internship in the Zunik Energies Private Limited are given below:

Experience Certificate (in analog, PCB design, Control system, power electronics, etc.)

Detailed Resume

Application Form

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets

Covering Letter

Passport Size Photograph

No Objection Certificate
2nd August 2019, 04:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PCB Design Engineer Internship in Zunik Energies Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for PCB Design Engineer Internship in Zunik Energies Private Limited is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of Candidates (Compulsory).

For more information visit on (http://www.zunikenergies.com)
2nd August 2019, 11:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the following documents that are required to apply for PCB Design Engineer Internship in Zunik Energies Private Limited.

1) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

2) 12th mark sheet.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) Updated resume.

5) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
3rd August 2019, 01:27 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for PCB Design Engineer Internship in Zunik Energies Private Limited is given below:-

=)Updated Resume
=)Experience letter(if any)
=)educational documents
=)PAN card
=)Unique Identification Card

You can check the website http://www.zunikenergies.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?