28th June 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad. I want to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad. Please let me know about the essential documents.

29th June 2019, 01:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad. I want to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad. Please let me know about the essential documents.

Documents required to apply for the Ruby On Rails Development internship in LimeRoad are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Application Form

Educational Certificates and Mark Statement – copies

Passport size photograph

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate (if necessary)

Experience Certificate (if available)
29th June 2019, 01:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad?

The essential documents that are required for applying Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad are listed below.

1) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) Updated resume.

5) Colored Recent Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this post.
29th June 2019, 05:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad must have Adhaar card, Address proof, Educational documents and certificate in original with updated Resume and photographs.
The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad is Rs.25,000 per month.The Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad would be of 6 months duration.

You can check the website https://www.limeroad.com/ for details.
29th June 2019, 06:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad;

You must have to carry your updated resume.

You must have to carry your original mark sheets from 10th to UG/PG.

You must have to carry photo ID proof issued by government of India (Passport/PAN card/Voter ID card etc.).
29th June 2019, 07:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

6. Experience Certificate (if any )
29th June 2019, 08:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship at Limeroad are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
30th June 2019, 10:55 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate required to submit the following documents to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad,

1) Updated resume
2) Filled application fom
3) Copies of your academic Certificates and Mark Statement
4) Your passport size photograph
5) No Objection Certificate from your university/institution (if necessary)

Official website -> Click Here !!
15th July 2019, 07:31 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Documents required:--

Passport Size Candidate's Photos

proof of date of birth.

SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and

HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

Graduation Marks Sheet.

PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?