7th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Deskotel Communications Private Limited Noida?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Deskotel Communications Private Limited Noida is offering an internship of Sales Business Development. I would like to know which are the documents required for applying to this internship. Please tell me about the documents asap.

9th September 2019, 12:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Deskotel Communications Private Limited Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I came to know that Deskotel Communications Private Limited Noida is offering an internship of Sales Business Development. I would like to know which are the documents required for applying to this internship. Please tell me about the documents asap.

Deskotel Communications Private Limited, Noida – Documents required to apply for the Sales Business Development internship are given below:

>> Curriculum Vitae

>> Application Form

>> Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Statements

>> Experience Certificate (if available)

>> Covering Letter

>> Passport Size Photograph

>> No Objection Certificate (if necessary)
9th September 2019, 02:40 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Deskotel Communications Private Limited Noida?

Documents required:--

All the Marksheets

Graduation Degrees

Latest Resume/CV

Id Proof (Adhaar Card)

For more enquiry visit :-- ( https://callerdesk.io )
9th September 2019, 09:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Deskotel Communications Private Limited Noida is given below:-

:-Updated Resume
:-Educational Certificates
:-Government issued ID card
:-Passport size Photograph
:-Experience Certificate(If any)

You can visit the website https://callerdesk.io/ for more information.
10th September 2019, 12:20 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Deskotel Communications Private Limited Noida is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (https://callerdesk.io/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?