29th January 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Tour and Travel Operations Internship in Thomas Cook India Limited?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Tour and Travel Operations Internship in Thomas Cook India Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Thomas Cook India Limited. Waiting for your response!

10th February 2019, 12:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Tour and Travel Operations Internship in Thomas Cook India Limited?

Following documents are required to apply for Tour and Travel Operations Internship in Thomas Cook India Limited.

Completed application form,
Hard copy of resume,
Photo Identity proof (Any govt. authorized),
Colour passport size photographs,
Mark sheets of your academic (10th, 12th, PG/PG)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?