20th May 2019, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Web Development Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

24th May 2019, 05:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Web Development Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

Documents required to apply for the Web Development internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited are given below:

Detailed Resume

Completely filled Application

No Objection Certificate

Copies of Mark sheet and Certificates

Experience Certificate (if any)

Passport size Photograph

Covering Letter
24th May 2019, 11:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited?

The candidates are required to carry all their educational documents along with following documents:-
=)College ID card
=)Address proof
=)Photographs
=)Updated Resume
=)No Objection Certificate

You can check more details http://www.thulirsoft.com
25th May 2019, 12:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required to apply for Web Development Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited.

1) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class.

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) updated resume.

5) Colored Recent Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this post.
25th May 2019, 09:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The most important documents that are required to apply for a Web Development Internship in Thulir Software Technologies Private Limited are,

-> A resume defines your educational qualification and professional background
-> Statement of Purpose(SOP),
-> No Objection Certificate (NOC).
-> A reference letter from the institute that you're a student of that institute.
-> Copies of Mark sheet and professional Certificates, if any.

Official website -> thulirsoft.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?