2nd June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Does JIPMER offer an Internship to BTech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of final year studying in BTech with Biomedical Engineering. I have heard that JIPMER provides an Internship for Biomedical students. Is it true? I want to do an Internship over there. So, please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. MNC companies which offer 3 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  2. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  3. Does BPCL offer 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  4. Does Kirloskar Oil Engines offer 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  5. Does Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  6. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  7. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering internship to B.Tech Mechanical engineering final year student?
  10. Does Cochin Shipyard Ltd. offers 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  11. Does Wipro provide Internship programme for M.Sc(Software Engineering) final year student?
  12. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  13. Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student?
  14. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  15. How can I do Internship being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  16. List of companies offering Internship related to Software to B.Tech(IT) pre-final year student?
  17. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  18. List of companies offering Internship in Game Design to B.Tech(CSE) pre-final year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?