6th August 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in final semester of BTech Electrical Engineering. I want to do my Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. So, I would like to know that Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides an Internship to me as I belongs to Mechanical branch? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
  2. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  3. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  4. When the Internship notification will be released in Zensar Technologies for BTech EE 4th semester student?
  5. How to apply for an Internship in Boeing International Corporation of India Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  6. Benefits of doing Internship from Acumen Soft Technologies for Electrical Engineering student?
  7. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech Electrical graduate?
  9. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in NIIT Technologies, Noida for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?
  11. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  13. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student? -- [New]
  14. Should I do Internship from ARCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Delhi being a B.Tech final year student?
  15. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student?
  16. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
3rd July 2021, 04:08 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company,
For Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt.Ltd. send your resume through email is [email protected]

Address- B-32 first floor sector 63 Noida Gautam Budhha Nagar UP 201301 India.

Contact number- 7903913235.

For more details visit this website- https:// www.tevatrontech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?