16th May 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in IPREP Learning Solutions. I came to know that they are offering Algorithms Programming Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

20th May 2019, 01:05 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions?

The duration of the Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions is of 6 months.

Candidates selected for Algorithms Programming Internship can expect salary of Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month. However, it depends on your skills and experience.

Candidates who have the skills of Algorithms and Data Structures can apply for the Algorithms Programming Internship.
20th May 2019, 12:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in IPREP Learning Solutions. I came to know that they are offering Algorithms Programming Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

IPREP Learning Solutions offer Algorithms Programming internship for the duration of 6 months full time (in office). It is mandatory to do the Algorithms Programming internship for 6 months (less than 6 months are not considered) in IPREP Learning Solutions. Interns may get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 / month as a stipend for the Algorithms Programming internship in IPREP Learning Solutions.
20th May 2019, 02:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions is available for a duration of 6 months. This internship is a full time internship.
Selected interns can get stipend between Rs. 10,000 - 15,000/- per month for Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions.
Candidates having relevant skills, preferably in Algorithms and Data Structures are preferred for Internship.
20th May 2019, 05:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions is of 6 months.

The candidates are expected to have knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
20th May 2019, 07:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Algorithms Programming Internship in IPREP Learning Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?