30th August 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Android App Development in MYTA Business Solutions. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

3rd September 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Android App Development in MYTA Business Solutions. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Android App Development internship in MYTA Business Solutions is 2 months full time. Selected interns can get a stipend of around Rs 2,000 per month in MYTA Business Solutions. Interested candidates have to contact the organization for exact fee details. Candidates with Java, User Interface (UI) Development, and Android skills are preferred for the Android App Development internship in MYTA Business Solutions. Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?