17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon?

Hi Sir, I want to join Roposo Gurgaon for doing Community Building And Management internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Community Building And Management internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

19th August 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Roposo Gurgaon for doing Community Building And Management internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Community Building And Management internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Community Building and Management internship in the Roposo, Gurgaon is 2 months full time in office.
Interns can get around Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Community Building and Management internship in the Roposo, Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Community Building and Management internship in the Roposo, Gurgaon on or before 30th August, 2019.
19th August 2019, 02:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon?

The duration of Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon is 2 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 30th August 2019 and there are total 3 vacancies available. A candidate who has a good knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel is eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.roposo.com
19th August 2019, 04:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon is 2 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Community Building And Management Interns at Roposo in Gurgaon.

Last date to apply for this internship is 30 August 2019.
19th August 2019, 09:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon would be of 2 months.

The stipend that would be offered to Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon would be Rs.10,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon is 30th August 2019.
20th August 2019, 11:47 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for the Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon is 8th July 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.roposo.com)
1st September 2019, 05:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon?

The duration of the Community Building And Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon is 2 month. The last date to apply for Community and management internship in Roposo Gurgaon is 8th July 2019.

There are only 3 vacancies available in Community building and Management Internship in Roposo Gurgaon. If you are interested to take the internship then don't wait just visit the website and apply for intership. http://www.roposo.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?