3rd March 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Data Annotation in Tika Data Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

5th March 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Data Annotation in Tika Data Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Data Annotation internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited is three (3) months full time (in office). There are about 10 Data Annotation internship positions available in the Tika Data Services Private Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 3,500 to Rs 7,000 per month as a stipend for the Data Annotation internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Data Annotation internship immediately in the Tika Data Services Private Limited.
6th March 2019, 12:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You should be available at least 3 months full time as a Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited. You can expect Rs. 3,500 to 6,500 based on your qualification and experience as a stipend. Immediate joiners will get first preference. For more details please visit the Official website - http://www.tika-data.com/.
27th May 2021, 04:22 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited is 22 March 2021.

Visit:-- (http://www.tika-data.com/) For more information
30th September 2021, 06:14 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000 to 8,500/- per month for this.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?