12th June 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Business Coordination House?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Digital Marketing in Business Coordination House. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

13th June 2019, 01:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Business Coordination House?

The duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Business Coordination House is 3 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.bch.in
13th June 2019, 04:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Business Coordination House?

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Business Coordination House is 3 months.

For more information related to this internship you may check the following website.
http://www.bch.in/
13th June 2019, 06:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Digital Marketing Internship is available for duration of 3 months in Business Coordination House. Eligible candidates who have interests to do this internship can apply. Candidates having sound knowledge of HTML, MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop and MS-Excel are preferred for Internship.
13th June 2019, 07:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Digital Marketing Internship in Business Coordination House is of 3 months and the selected interns can expect stipend from Rs.8000-Rs.12000 per month.

The candidates must have the knowledge of HTML , MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop and MS-Excel as required skills.

You can check more details on http://www.bch.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?