4th July 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Mahapool Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to join Mahapool Private Limited for doing Digital Marketing Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Digital Marketing Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

5th July 2022, 01:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Mahapool Private Limited?

The duration of digital marketing internship in Mahapool private limited is of three months. It is good to know that you will get a stipend of Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month during internship period.
You will be trained for content promotion, social media marketing etc. during training period.
5th July 2022, 03:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Mahapool Private Limited?

You will get a stipend of Rs.2000/- to Rs.2500/- per month as a Digital Marketing internship in Mahapool Private Limited.

The duration of this internship is 3 months.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.mahapool.com/
6th July 2022, 03:23 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Mahapool Private Limited is 3 months.

You must have relevant skills and interests
6th July 2022, 04:27 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Digital Marketing Internship in Mahapool Private Limited is for a period of three months.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.mahapool.com/
6th July 2022, 11:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Digital Marketing internship in Mahapool Private Limited is 3 months. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of Business Analytics, Specialize in Human Resource Management, and Digital Marketing.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mahapool.com
7th July 2022, 12:41 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Duration:-

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests

Aspirants who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university

Duration - 3 Months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?