3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Duration of ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to join MobileERP Softech Private Limited for doing ERP Implementation Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this ERP Implementation Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

10th October 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join MobileERP Softech Private Limited for doing ERP Implementation Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this ERP Implementation Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited is 6 months (full time). There are 4 ERP Implementation internship positions available in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited: HTML, SQL and MS-Excel. Candidates must have accounting bank reconciliation knowledge to do an ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech.
13th September 2021, 03:48 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000+ incentives for ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech private limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?