13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Research Media And Entertainment internship?

15th July 2019, 01:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship?

Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries is offering Research Media And Entertainment Internship for duration of 4 months. Interested and eligible candidates from Chandigarh and neighboring cities can apply on or before 25 July 2019 for Research Media And Entertainment Internship in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries.
There is 05 positions available for Research Media And Entertainment Internship in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries.
The internship is unpaid internship.

More information is available at;
https://www.ficciipcourse.in/ccipr/internships
15th July 2019, 05:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship?

The duration of the Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship is 4 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.ficci.in
15th July 2019, 05:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Research Media And Entertainment Intern in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries would be 4 months.

The stipend will not be applicable for Research Media And Entertainment Internship in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries as it is an unpaid Internship.

You can visit the website http://ficci.in/ for more information.
16th July 2019, 01:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Research Media And Entertainment Internship in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries is 4 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 July 2019.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://ficci.in/
16th July 2019, 09:46 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Research Media And Entertainment internship?
Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research- Media And Entertainment Internship in Chandigarh. The duration of the Internship program is for four years. Candidates can get the certificates only after completion of 4 months internship duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?