10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Finance in Hector Beverages Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

15th October 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Finance in Hector Beverages Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Finance internship in the Hector Beverages Private Limited is 3 months. Selected candidates can get around Rs 12,000 to Rs 15,000 per month for doing a Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) with accounting skills are preferred for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 22nd October, 2018 for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited.

31st August 2021, 09:26 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited

Duration 3 months

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?