23rd March 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Game Development Internship in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai for Game Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 10:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Game Development Internship in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai?

Duration of Game Development Internship offered in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai is 3 months. Game Development Internship is a full time (in-office) internship. Those who have a good knowledge of Flash, Action Script, HTML5, Java and C# and C++ Programming are given preference for Game Development Internship in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai. Candidates from Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities are eligible for Game Development Internship in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai. Last date to apply for Internship was 9th March 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 29th March 2019 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Remove *
26th March 2019, 09:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Game Development Internship in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai for Game Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!
The Duration of the internship is only three months and applicants have to start the internship between 23th February to 25th march 2019 and applicants can get the Certificate and job offer from axis Entertainment Limited after completing Internship training program.

For future details contact; http://www.axisentertainment.org
26th March 2019, 10:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Duration of Game Development internship was 3 months full time in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai. Candidates with knowledge and skills in Java, C#, C++ and HTML were eligible to apply for the Game Development internship in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities with relevant skills and interests were preferred for the Game Development internship in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai. There are no Game Development internship positions available now in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?