11th February 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Duration of General Management Internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Kraft Education, Mumbai. I came to know that they are offering General Management Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

15th February 2019, 12:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of General Management Internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai?

Kraft Education, Mumbai does offer 3 months period of General Management Internship. In order to be eligible to apply for General Management Internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai, candidates must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 3 months. Candidates need to start the part time job/internship between 6th February 2019 and 8th March 2019. Candidates who have a knowledge and skills in MS-Office, MS-Excel are preferred for General Management Internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai.
16th February 2019, 10:24 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of General Management Internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Kraft Education, Mumbai. I came to know that they are offering General Management Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of General Management internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai is three months. Selected candidates can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the General Management internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai. Selected interns can start the General Management internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai on or before 8th March, 2019. Interns daily responsibilities include: handle the administrative work, work on Excel, Word, deal with faculty of colleges on the phone, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?