19th October 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Human Resources internship which is offering by Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi? I want to do this internship so I want to know about the duration.

23rd October 2019, 01:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The duration of the Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 2nd November 2019 and there are total 5 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of MS--Office, MS-Excel, English Proficiency both spoken and written.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.clicksbazaar.com
23rd October 2019, 04:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Duration of Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 2 months.

The last date to apply for the internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delh is 23rd May 2019.

You may visit the website www.clicksbazaar.com for more information.
23rd October 2019, 05:58 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Duration of Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies is 2 months.

Last date to apply for Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi is
23rd May 2019.

For more information, visit their website www.clicksbazaar.com.
24th October 2019, 12:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources internship at Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited in Delhi is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Human Resources interns at Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited in Delhi.

Last date to apply for this internship is 2nd November, 2019.

Check the website https://clicksbazaar.com/ for more information.
24th October 2019, 02:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources internship in Clicks Bazaar Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be of 2 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 2 months for full time (in-office) internship.

You can visit the website https://clicksbazaar.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?