2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

5th April 2019, 11:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai was 6 months full time (in office). Those candidates who have knowledge and skills in MS-Excel and MS-Office were eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai. Selected candidates can get around a stipend of Rs 7,500/month for the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with relevant interests and skills were preferred for the Human Resources internship in the HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai.
6th April 2019, 06:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai?

HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai does offer Human Resources Internship for duration of 6 months. Candidates who are ready for doing internship for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply. Candidates who have knowledge and skills in MS-Office and MS-Excel are given preference for this internship. Selected interns can start this internship immediately.
23rd May 2021, 02:33 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai is 13 March 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.hdfcbank.com/) For more information
30th September 2021, 07:15 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,500/- per month for Human Resources Internship in HDFC Bank Limited, Mumbai

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?