2nd July 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

4th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Human Resources in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Workcruiters Private Limited offers Human Resources internship for the duration of 6 months full time (in office). If selected, candidates can start the Human Resources internship immediately in the Workcruiters Private Limited. Selected candidates can get around a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month for the Human Resources internship in Workcruiters Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and skills and from Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the HR internship in Workcruiters Private Limited.
4th July 2019, 01:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai?

Duration of Human Resources Internship at Workcruiters Private Limited in Navi Mumbai is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship at Workcruiters Private Limited in Navi Mumbai.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.workcruiters.com/
4th July 2019, 01:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://www.workcruiters.com/)
4th July 2019, 09:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited Navi Mumbai is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.workcruiters.com
4th July 2019, 10:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai is of 6 months.

The stipend that would be paid to of the Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai is Rs.5000 per month.

The last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Workcruiters Private Limited-Navi Mumbai is 14th May 2019.

You can visit the website www.workcruiters.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?