26th July 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Java Development internship in Croods Consolidates Private Limited?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Java Development internship which is offering by Croods Consolidates Private Limited? I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration.

29th July 2019, 12:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Java Development internship in Croods Consolidates Private Limited?

Duration of Java Development internship in Croods Consolidates Private Limited is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 08 August 2019.

You can visit the below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.croodstech.com/
29th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Java Development internship in Croods Consolidates Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Java Development internship which is offering by Croods Consolidates Private Limited? I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration.

Duration of the Java Development internship in the Croods Consolidates Private Limited is 6 months (part time).
Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 4,000 to Rs 8,000 per month for the Java Development internship in the Croods Consolidates Private Limited. There are 4 Java Development internship positions available in the Croods Consolidates Private Limited. Interns who perform well in the internship can get a job offer also in the Croods Consolidates Private Limited.
29th July 2019, 04:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Croods Consolidates Private Limited offering Java Development internship for a period of 6 months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 8 August 2019 for Java Development internship in Croods Consolidates Private Limited.
There are 04 positions available for Java Development internship in Croods Consolidates Private Limited.

For more information, you can visit the official website mentioned below;
http://www.croodstech.com
30th July 2019, 06:14 PM
pagolworld

Duration of Java Development internship in Croods Consolidates Private Limited is 6 Months.

For more details visit:- http://www.croodstech.com.
15th August 2021, 04:48 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month for Java Development Interns in Croods Consolidates Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?