25th February 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Lattice Innovations, Delhi Node.js Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Lattice Innovations, Delhi Node.js Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Node.js Development Internship?

3rd March 2019, 11:32 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Lattice Innovations, Delhi Node.js Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Lattice Innovations, Delhi Node.js Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Node.js Development Internship?

Duration of the Node.js Development internship in the Lattice Innovations, Delhi is three (3) months full time (in office). There is only one Node.js Development internship position available in Lattice Innovations, Delhi. Those candidates who have skills in the Node.js, MySQL and JavaScript are eligible to apply for the Node.js Development internship in Lattice Innovations, Delhi. Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for the Node.js Development internship in Lattice Innovations, Delhi.
30th May 2021, 12:09 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Lattice Innovations, Delhi Node.js Development Internship?

Duration of Lattice Innovations, Delhi Node.js Development Internship is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Lattice Innovations, Delhi Node.js Development Internship is 20 May 2021.
30th September 2021, 05:49 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000 to 20,000/- per month for this.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?