19th December 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Lumisoft Technologies Private Limited Mechanical Engineering Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Lumisoft Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Mechanical Engineering Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

24th December 2018, 06:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Lumisoft Technologies Private Limited Mechanical Engineering Internship?

Lumisoft Technologies Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Mechanical Engineering Internship. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates having skilled in AutoCAD and Autodesk Maya are preferred for internship. Those candidates who can start the internship between 18th December 2018 and 17th January 2019 are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for internship is 1st January 2019. Positions available for internship is only one.
30th August 2021, 10:27 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Lumisoft Technologies Private Limited Mechanical Engineering Internship?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000 to 15,000/- per month for Lumisoft Technologies Private Limited Mechanical engineering Internship.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?