24th August 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Marketing in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar. Before that, I want to know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration of this internship?

28th August 2019, 10:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Duration of Marketing Internship at Oretes Consulting Private Limited in Bhubaneswar is 6 months.

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 6,000/- per month as Marketing Interns at Oretes Consulting Private Limited in Bhubaneswar.

Last date to apply for this internship is 07 September 2019.
29th August 2019, 12:54 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The duration of the Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar would be of 6 months and is full time. You must be available for duration of 6 months.

The candidates selected for Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar can expect per month stipend of Rs.6,000.

The last date to apply for Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar is 07/09/2019.

You can refer to the website www.oretes.com for detailed information.
29th August 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Marketing in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar. Before that, I want to know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration of this internship?

Duration of the Marketing internship in the Oretes Consulting Private Limited, Bhubaneswar is 6 months full time.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Marketing internship in the Oretes Consulting Private Limited, Bhubaneswar on or before 7th September, 2019. Selected candidates can start the Marketing internship immediately in the Oretes Consulting Private Limited, Bhubaneswar.
29th August 2019, 05:33 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for Marketing Internship in Oretes Consulting Private Limited Bhubaneswar is 7th September 2019.

For more information visit on https://oretes.com

Address:
88/6 Behind TTD Kalyan Mandap,
Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha 751013

Phone: 082493 86769
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?