27th March 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations Internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. I came to know that they are offering Operations Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

1st April 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. I came to know that they are offering Operations Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon offers Operations internship for the duration of 6 months full time (in office). Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel are preferred for the Operations internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. Interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Operations internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. Interested candidates can apply on or before 10th April, 2019 for the Operations internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?