1st November 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations Internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Global Network, Ahmedabad for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Global Network, Ahmedabad for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of Operations internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad is 6 months. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Operations internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad. There are 5 Operations internship positions available in Global Network, Ahmedabad. Selected candidates should start the Operations internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad between 1st November, 2018 and 1st December, 2018. Candidates who are graduated or currently in any year of study are eligible for the Operations internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad.
31st August 2021, 04:35 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for Operations Internship in Global Network, Ahmedabad .

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?