11th February 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Physiotherapy Medicine Internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Physiotherapy Medicine in Startoon Labs Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2019, 09:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Physiotherapy Medicine Internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited?

Startoon Labs Private Limited offers Physiotherapy Medicine Internship for duration of 2 months. Startoon Labs Private Limited offers full time (in-office) internship. Those candidates who have a knowledge and skills in MS-Office and Biology are preferred for Internship. Those candidates who have willingness to start the internship between 1st May 2019 and 15th May 2019. Last date to apply for this Internship is 26 February 2019.
15th February 2019, 10:56 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Physiotherapy Medicine Internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Physiotherapy Medicine in Startoon Labs Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Physiotherapy Medicine internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited is two months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 4,000 to Rs 8,000 per month for doing the Physiotherapy Medicine internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited. Selected candidates can start the internship between 1st May, 2019 and 15th May, 2019 for the Physiotherapy Medicine internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited.
9th September 2021, 03:59 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month for Physiotherapy Medicine interns in Startoon Labs Private limited

Duration 2 months
29th November 2021, 10:47 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Duration of Physiotherapy Medicine Internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited is 2 months
13th December 2021, 04:39 PM
Soni_ya

The Duration of Physiotherapy Medicine Internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited would be of 2 months.

The Stipend of Physiotherapy Medicine Internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited will get per month stipend of Rs.8,000.
27th March 2022, 03:35 PM
Ar_pit

Duration of Physiotherapy Medicine Internship in Startoon Labs Private Limited is 3 months.
15th April 2022, 10:04 PM
Zainab Fatima8

The duration of this is 3 months

You will get a salary of Rs 8,000 offered to Physiotherapy Medicine Internship at Starting Labs Private Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?