15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited? Eligibility to apply?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Social Media Marketing internship which is offering by Diagonal Matrix Limited? I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as well.

18th August 2019, 01:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Social Media Marketing internship which is offering by Diagonal Matrix Limited? I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the duration. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as well.

Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in the Diagonal Matrix Limited is 6 months work from home.

Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Diagonal Matrix Limited. Candidates with skills in Social Media Marketing are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Diagonal Matrix Limited. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to start the internship before 10th September, 2019 are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Diagonal Matrix Limited.
18th August 2019, 05:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited? Eligibility to apply?

The Duration of the Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited is 30th August 2019.

Eligibility to apply:-

1)Candidates who are available for the work from home job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Aug'19 and 10th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://DiagonalMatrix.com)
18th August 2019, 06:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited is 6 months duration and the eligibility to apply for this internship is given below.

==> Candidate should be available for the work from home job.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

==> Candidate can start the work from job in-between 11th August 2019 and 10th September 2019.

==> Candidate should know how to work on campaign data scraping & data preparation.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.DiagonalMatrix.com
18th August 2019, 08:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Diagonal Matrix Limited is Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of the Social Media Marketing Interns in Diagonal Matrix Limited is 6 months.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Interns in Diagonal Matrix Limited is 30th August 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.diagonalmatrix.com/ for more information.
19th August 2019, 01:23 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited is 6 months.

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited are given below.

1) You should have knowledge in MS-Word.

2) You must have good communication skill.

3) You should have skill in Social Media Marketing.

4) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
19th August 2019, 11:10 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited:

If you are interested to apply for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited then you must be required to work as an Intern for at least Six months mandatory (Work from Home).

Eligibility Criteria:

The skill and knowledge about Social Media Marketing are Important criteria to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship at Diagonal Matrix Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2019.

Official website -> Click Here !!
31st August 2019, 09:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited? Eligibility to apply?

The Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited is 6 months.

The Eligibilities to get the internship in Diagonal Matrix Limited is given below:-

1. Candidate must have good command over social media marketing skills.

2. Candidate must be available for 6 months full time.

3. Candidate must have knowledge of MS- word, MS - excel.

4. Candidate must have good communication skills with relevant skill.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Diagonal is 10th September 2019.

You may visit the website for more information http://www.DiagonalMatrix.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?