18th April 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Hi Sir, I want to join Exchange4media Group, Noida for doing Social Media Marketing Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Social Media Marketing Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

21st April 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Exchange4media Group, Noida is offering Social Media Marketing Internship for a period of 3 months. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for 3 months duration of internship tenure can apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida. Selected interns can start this internship between 18th April 2019 and 18th May 2019. Last date to apply for Internship is 2 May 2019.
22nd April 2019, 01:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media Group, Noida?

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship at Exchange4media Group in Noida is 3 Months.

You will get a stipend of Rs. 9000 per month as Social Media Marketing Internship at Exchange4media Group in Noida.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 2nd May 2019.

For any other query,You can visit the following website for more information

http://www.exchange4media.com/
23rd April 2019, 11:26 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Exchange4media Group, Noida for doing Social Media Marketing Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Social Media Marketing Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noida is 3 months full time (in office). If selected, candidates can start the Social Media Marketing internship immediately in the Exchange4media Group, Noida. They can get around Rs 9,000 / month as a stipend for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Exchange4media Group, Noida. Exchange4media Group, Noida offers one Social Media Marketing internship position at present.
3rd May 2019, 12:15 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Exchange4media group is for three months. Applicants should work closely with the editorial team to coordinate and create content for all social media channels. Applicants have relevant interests and skills.

Official website -> http://www.exchange4media.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?