7th January 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Untrodden Labs, Delhi Cloud IoT Integration Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Untrodden Labs, Delhi? I came to know that this company is providing Cloud IoT Integration Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

13th January 2019, 07:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Untrodden Labs, Delhi Cloud IoT Integration Internship?

Untrodden Labs, Delhi does offer Cloud IoT Integration Internship for duration of 6 months. Candidates must be available for full time (in-office) internship to be eligible to apply for IoT Integration Internship in Untrodden Labs, Delhi. Candidates must be skilled in Cloud Computing, C#, Linux, Arduino and C++ Programming to be eligible to apply for IoT Integration Internship in Untrodden Labs, Delhi. Interested and eligible applicants can apply by 20 January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?