16th July 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai Social Media Marketing Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai? I came to know that this company is providing Social Media Marketing internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

18th July 2019, 04:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai Social Media Marketing Internship?

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship at Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited in Mumbai is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing Internship at Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited in Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5 August 2019.
18th July 2019, 04:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai Social Media Marketing Internship?

The duration of the Social Media Marketing Internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai would of 6 months.

The stipend offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai would be Rs.5000 per month.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai is 05th August 2019.

You can visit the website http://venusworld.in/ for more information.
18th July 2019, 05:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai Social Media Marketing Internship was 24th April 2019.

For current and future openings I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.venusworld.in
18th July 2019, 05:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai Social Media Marketing Internship is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.venusworld.in
18th July 2019, 06:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai Social Media Marketing Internship would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://venusworld.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?