25th September 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Duration of VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in VisionCultura Bangalore? I came to know that this company is providing Internet of Things internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

28th September 2019, 01:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in VisionCultura Bangalore? I came to know that this company is providing Internet of Things internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

Duration of the Internet of Things (IoT) internship in the VisionCultura, Bangalore is 6 months full time in the office.
There are 2 Internet of Things (IoT) internship vacancies available in the VisionCultura, Bangalore. Selected candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 4,000 to Rs 6,000 / month for the Internet of Things (IoT) internship in the VisionCultura, Bangalore. Interns can get a job offer based on their performance in the Internet of Things (IoT) internship in the VisionCultura. Website link of the VisionCultura is given Click Here
28th September 2019, 04:02 PM
Agricultist

Duration of VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship is 6 Months.

Deadline Date of VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship is 10th of October 2019.

For more details visit:-- (http://visioncultura.com)
28th September 2019, 05:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship?

The duration of VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship is 6 months. There are only 2 vacancies available for the internship. The last date to apply for the internship is 10th October 2019 in VisionCultura Bangalore.

You may visit their official website http://visioncultura.com for more information.
28th September 2019, 09:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Internet of Things internship in VisionCultura Bangalore would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Internet of Things internship in VisionCultura Bangalore is 10th October 2019.

For more information visit on (http://visioncultura.com)
28th September 2019, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The Internet of Things (IOT) internship at VisionCultura Bangalore is of 6 months duration and it will be an in-office full-time internship. You should be ready to work full time just like a normal job and must be ready to relocate to Bangalore.

After completion of the internship you will get Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
28th September 2019, 10:51 PM
Meera2602

The duration of the Internet of Things internship in VisionCultura Bangalore would be of 6 months with per month paid stipend of Rs.4,000 to Rs.6,000 per month.

For more details, you can send your resume to https://visioncultura.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?