21st July 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in Ekeeda Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to join Ekeeda Private Limited for doing Web Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Web Development Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

22nd July 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Ekeeda Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Ekeeda Private Limited for doing Web Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Web Development Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Ekeeda Private Limited offers the Web Development internship for the period of 3 months full time (in office).

There is only one Web Development internship position available in the Ekeeda Private Limited. Candidates who have studied a BSc in Computer Science or Engineering or related field are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Ekeeda Private Limited.
22nd July 2019, 05:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Ekeeda Private Limited is offering Web Development Internship for duration of 3 months.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 19 July 2019 for Web Development Internship offered at Ekeeda Private Limited.
Selected candidates can start the internship between 5th July 2019 and 4th August 2019.
Candidates who have passed BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field are eligible for this internship.
Candidate should have passed .Net Development Course in order to be eligible.
22nd July 2019, 10:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Web Development Internship in Ekeeda Private Limited is 3 months.

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Web Development Internship in Ekeeda Private Limited .

You may check below website to know more about this internship.
https://ekeeda.com/
23rd July 2019, 02:40 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

The Duration of Web Development Internship in Ekeeda Private Limited is 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?