24th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai?

Hello friends, I came to know that Epsilon International Mumbai is offering an internship of Web Development. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the duration?

29th October 2019, 04:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai?

The duration of Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai is 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 7th November 2019 and there are total 4 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.epsilon.in
30th October 2019, 10:49 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai?

The Duration of the Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Web Development internship in Epsilon International Mumbai is 7th November 2019.

For more information visit on www.epsilon.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?