4th April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Duration of ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this WordPress Systems Engineering Internship?

9th April 2019, 11:59 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this WordPress Systems Engineering Internship?

Duration of the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in the ZenShanti, Pune was 6 months full time (in office). If selected, candidates can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month as a stipend for the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in ZenShanti, Pune. At present, there are no WordPress Systems Engineering internship positions available in the ZenShanti, Pune. Those candidates who have skills in Python, C Programming, Linux and PHP were preferred for the WordPress Systems Engineering internship in ZenShanti, Pune.
9th April 2019, 06:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship?

ZenShanti, Pune offers WordPress Systems Engineering Internship for a period of 6 months, when there is a requirements for this Internship. Candidates who have working proficiency in Linux systems, Bash scripting or a programming language such as C, PHP, Python, etc. and willing for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply for Internship.
21st May 2021, 03:54 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship is 6 Months.

Deadline date for ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship is 16 May 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.zenshanti.com) For more information
30th September 2021, 07:18 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month for ZenShanti Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship.

Duration 6 months
15th December 2021, 02:26 PM
Soni_ya

The Duration of ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship Delhi would be of 6 months.

The Stipend of ZenShanti, Pune WordPress Systems Engineering Internship Delhi will get per month stipend of Rs.16,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?