30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Assessment Operations internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited Delhi?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Assessment Operations in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited Delhi. I would like to apply for this internship. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

3rd September 2019, 12:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assessment Operations internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Assessment Operations internship at eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited in Delhi are described below.

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.elitmus.com
3rd September 2019, 11:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assessment Operations internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited Delhi?

The candidates willing to apply for Assessment Operations internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited Delhi must fulfill the below mention eligibility criteria:-

=)You must be a graduate in relevant field with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
=)You should have no current back logs and must not have any Gap between your education.
=)You must be available for full time (in-office) internship.
=)You mus have relevant skills and interests.
=)You should b able to join the internship before 27/09/2019.

The last date to apply for Assessment Operations internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited Delhi is 13/09/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?