18th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd May 2019, 11:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting.

Eligibility :-
=======
Skills :-
-------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You should be excellent in MS-PowerPoint.

4) You should be able to provide the necessary details to client as per their requirement.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) Women who are willing to start or restart their career can also eligible to apply.
22nd May 2019, 11:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting?

The candidates selected for the Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-

1)The candidates must have excellent communication skills in English Language.
2)The candidates should be able to complete the full time in office Internship of 3 months.
3)The candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
4)The candidates should be able to join the internship within 1 month of receiving the offer letter.

You can visit the website https://zinnov.com for more information.
23rd May 2019, 12:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in English proficiency (spoken and written) and MS-Office are eligible to apply for the Client Training and Development internship in Zinnov Management Consulting. Candidates with suitable skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Client Training and Development internship in Zinnov Management Consulting. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and who can do the internship for the period of 3 months (full time) are preferred for the in Zinnov Management Consulting.
23rd May 2019, 04:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting is given below :-

1)Candidate must have knowledge of MS-Office.

2)Candidate must have good English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written).

For more details visit on (http://zinnov.com)
24th May 2019, 01:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting:

1) You should be good at English proficiency both spoken and written.
2) Should have good knowledge in MS-Office
3) Should be interested to work for at least three months as an Intern.

Official website -> https://zinnov.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?