21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Content Writing internship in MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hello everyone, I have heard that MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi is offering an internship which is Content Writing. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

23rd August 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Content Writing internship in MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi is offering an internship which is Content Writing. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

Eligibility to apply for the Content Writing internship in the MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and expertise in Creative Writing and Social Media Marketing

>> Applicants with very good English (written) skills

>> Applicants who are capable of writing creative articles

>> Applicants with suitable interests and expertise

>> Applicants who are willing to work full time in office

>> Applicants who are available for the period of 2 months
23rd August 2019, 02:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Content Writing internship in MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The candidates willing to apply for Content Writing internship in MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-

1)You must have the knowledge Social Media Marketing.
2)You should have the ability of Creative Writing.
3)You should have relevant skills and interests.
4)You should be available for duration of 2 months.
5)You should be eligible to join the internship between 20/08/2019 and 19/09/2019.

You can check the website http://myfitsoul.co/ for more detailed information.
23rd August 2019, 05:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Content Writing Internship in MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Creative Writing can apply.

==> Candidate should be available for full time in the office internship for 2 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.myfitsoul.co
23rd August 2019, 06:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Content Writing internship in MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 20th Aug'19 and 19th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://myfitsoul.co/)
23rd August 2019, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Content Writing internship at MyFitSoul Technologies Private Limited in Delhi are listed below.

Eligibility:-
=======
Skills :-
----------
1) You must have knowledge in Social Media Marketing.

2) You must have skill in Creative Writing.

3) You should have good analytical skill.

4) You must have good research skill.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follow :-

5) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?