30th August 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship in Customer Relations. I came to know that Jost's Engineering Company Limited is offering this internship. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship.

31st August 2020, 01:23 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited?

Eligibility to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited is given below.

1. Candidate must be available for the work from home job/internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the work from home job/internship between 28th Aug'20 and 2nd Oct'20.

3. Candidate must be available for duration of 3 months.

4. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidate must be graduate or pursuing graduation course.
31st August 2020, 03:48 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited?

Eligibility to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months .

3) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office / work from home.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply for this internship.

6) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Excel.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://josts.com/
31st August 2020, 04:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited are as follows:-

1. Any graduate.
2. Available for 3 months of internship.
3. Excellent MS-Excel knowledge.
4. Knowledge of sales and relationship building.

Official Website:-http://www.josts.com/
31st August 2020, 05:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited is given below:-

1)You should be available for duration of 3 months.
2)You must have relevant skills and interests.
3)You should be available for the work from home internship.
4)You must be able to start the internship between 28th August 2020 and 2nd October 2020.
31st August 2020, 10:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for a Customer Relations internship in Jost's Engineering Company Limited :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Excel.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.josts.com/
2nd August 2021, 12:01 AM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Excel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?