8th May 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

11th May 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Email Marketing

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can handle email marketing, Facebook marketing, etc.

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time

>> Candidates who are available full time
11th May 2019, 06:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited?

The eligibilities required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited is mentioned below:-

You must be a graduate with minimum 60% marks in graduation.

You must also have the excellent communication skills in English language both written and verbal.

You should have also the excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Flash and Adobe After Effects.

You can apply by sending your resume to the Email ID:[email protected]
12th May 2019, 01:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the Eligibility criteria as below for applying Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited.

Skill :-
-------
You must have the following skills for being eligible as an intern in this company.

1) You should have knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).

2) You must have knowledge in digital marketing.

3) You should have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

4) You should have good knowledge of how to Marketing via Email.

5) You should have minimum knowledge of how to Marketing the products on
Facebook.

6) You have to research and analyze to find out the competitors.

Other requirements for being eligible are as below :-

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

9) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
13th May 2019, 09:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Digital Marketing Internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited:-

1) work on SEO( Search Engine Optimizer), SME (Search marketing Engine ) ,SMO (Search Marketing Optimizer)

2) Conduct research and analyze competitors

3) Handle email marketing

4) Facebook Marketing

5) Adwords
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?