29th October 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Firmware Internship in Untrodden Labs?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Embedded Firmware in Untrodden Labs. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

4th November 2018, 05:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Firmware Internship in Untrodden Labs?

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Firmware Internship in Untrodden Labs are:
You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be skilled in ARM Microcontroller, Embedded Systems and Arduino to be eligible.

Untrodden Labs website link is
http://www.untroddenlabs.com
4th November 2018, 11:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Firmware Internship in Untrodden Labs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Embedded Firmware in Untrodden Labs. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in ARM Microcontroller, Embedded Systems and Arduino are eligible to apply for an Embedded Firmware internship in Untrodden Labs. They should be willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Embedded Firmware internship in Untrodden Labs. Interns should start the Embedded Firmware internships between 29th October, 2018 and 28th November, 2018. Candidates fulfilling the above requirements are eligible to apply for the Embedded Firmware internship in Untrodden Labs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?