10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Finance in Hector Beverages Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Finance in Hector Beverages Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates with accounting / finance skills and willing to work full time are eligible for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Duration of the Finance internship in the Hector Beverages Private Limited is three months. Candidates can get around Rs 12,000 to Rs 15,000 per month for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Finance internship in Hector Beverages Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?