22nd August 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Hardware and Network Support Internship in SSA Business Solutions?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Hardware and Network Support in SSA Business Solutions. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

8th October 2018, 02:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hardware and Network Support Internship in SSA Business Solutions?

Eligibility to apply for Hardware and Network Support Internship in SSA Business Solutions are as follows.

Applicant must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Applicant must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible.

Applicant with a knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel*are preferred for internship.

Women who wish to start/restart their career can also apply.

Currently there is no requirements for this internship. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?